Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday - Volunteering & Fans arriving

Just got back from fan information volunteering....some of the most fun I have with other fans. Great time telling them about KC, where to eat, etc. You can really see how much they appreciate the suggestions since many of them are from a smaller city than KC....and how great we now have options to give them.

Free practice was today and the first game is tomorrow....fan fest was just getting setup as I walked to the hotel today...looks like it will be a lot of fun if the weather allows it.

I'll do most of my midday updates with twitter which you can follow to the right. Probably once a night I'll update the blog with the day's events.

Most fans I saw today were from Texas Tech (surprising) and Oklahoma State. Mostly 55+ which is expected when the tournament starts on a Tuesday.

First game 11am between Tech and Colorado...expecting a Dallas type crowd....nobody.

Only pic I took today:

No comments: