Friday, July 18, 2008

Alright, new direction

Walking home from work today, I discovered the new direction of this blog....which was probably actually the original direction I was thinking of when I created it but more ideas now popped into my head.....

Basically, I'll give the everyday oddities, interactions, general hilarity I discover downtown....whether it be conversations I overhear, things asked to me, items I see, or things that piss me off and need to be fixed. I've lived and worked and played downtown for over 5 years and there are a lot of great moments I remember.

So there you go...stay tuned because I've already had a ton of interactions with people in cars lost that I will release as ideas get slow....not to make fun of these people, I'm glad they are finally coming downtown, but just for general lighthearted humor as to some of the things people ask....and I've been asked a ton of stuff, guess I look like the "downtown guy" that would know the answer.

Anyways, off to happy hour which always provides some material.

No comments: